Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The useful camera

I recently had a conversation with a colleague about something I had read a while back.  The concept of the ready or useful camera.  I have my DSLR, I have a P&S.  But both of those cameras require me to remember to bring them with.  They are a little bulky (or in the case of the DSLR very bulky) to simply carry on me.

However there is a camera that is by my side no matter where I go.  It is the 3 MP camera that is integrated into my smart phone.  I'm making myself a promise to use it more and more.  Seeing a great shot present itself is nothing if you don't have a useful or ready camera at your side.  And with my Blackberry, there is always one there waiting to be used.

1 comment:

  1. "The best camera is the one you have on you."

    ReplyDelete